Thursday, August 31, 2006

A little Blogtippin' for September

It's time for September's Blogtipping. Yeeeeeeha!! Here are some great blogs to be aware of:

  • Check out Sante's Search Engine Marketing blog - great tips to help drive traffic to your blog and you can work on your Spanish at the same time
  • Do you what Demand Generation is? If you're in B2B marketing, you should. If you're inteterested in some great insights from the B2b e-marketing area and learning more about demand generation, check out Steve Gershik's The Innovative Marketer. Steve has some good stories and podcasts.
  • My random blog is The Diva Marketing Blog which is a cute blog that focuses on business blogs. I like the style of this blog in terms of design but my tired eyes found it hard to see after a while. Toby does an excellent job about telling the stories of business bloggers.
Anyway, I hope that you enjoy these!

Chad H.



4 comments:

anonymous said...

Very nice :).

Jeff M. said...

I saw on a google groups thread that you were having trouble with the stack overflow at line 2 when you loaded your blog in IE. I'm having the same problem. The problem seems to have been resolved for your blog. how did you resolve it?

Chad said...

I never really did. I gave up on Blogger's support staff and upgraded to Blogger Beta 2.0. That was an even bigger pain in the ass but it resolved the issue.

Jeff M. said...

thanks

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin