Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogtipping for October on Anything Goes

Here are my blogs that I want to give a shout out to for October as part of Easton's Blogtipping:
  • Realty Blogging - Besides being a great resource for real estate agents, this provides some great tips for bloggers and all marketers. I like the design and layout as well as the pictures of the bloggers - this adds a personal touch. Keep up the great work!
  • Creating Passionate Users - Great content and ideas. I work with users of our product daily and found some great tips - thanks! I also like the use of images within the posts. These made the posts more approachable. I didn't like the "Scoble" image at the top left of the blog. Some people may not know what this is and this is a waste of space. I also thought that their is a lot of wasted space at the top center of the blog.
  • The Australian Small Business Blog - Another good blog to help small business owners in Australia. I liked the content and simplicity of this blog. Perhaps use more bolding and bullets to break up the content in your posts! Hopefully you'll start to attract more readers.
That's it for now!

Chad

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin