- Before you comment, read the entire post. Don't be lazy. We hate laziness, yes we do.
- Watch your @#$&* language for fuck sakes. This is a blog and not the playground.
- Don't sign your name as someone that you're not. For example, I know that it's really not you Superman that left me a comment. But, if you would like to, please do and let me know when I can go flying with you.
- Leave comments that are in the same language as the overall blog. You would think this one was obvious but it's not.
- Don't comment about the blog author's mom. This never goes over very well but may make for a lively discussion but will lead to a short blogging career.
- If it's not a political blog, don't bring politics into it. I don't want to hear about George Bush or the Hezbollah. If I want to see smut, I will turn on CNN
- Respect the blog author. He/she could be with his wife right now or perhaps sleeping but has chosen to blog about something that is either really important or entertaining. He's doing this for you (mostly). Whichever, you must respect this and comment appropriately.
Make blog, not war, and blog with passion. always.
PS - Lorelle, I left you a comment that you were a little strict. I really meant it. For example:
Calmn down - you can do it.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE COMMENT. If you want a response via private email, just enter it in the form but not in the comment itself so the world can see it.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS IN THE COMMENT.
- DO NOT PUT PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION IN YOUR COMMENT. Personally, I will edit it out.
Technorati tags: blog comments, lorelle on wordpress