Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Social Networking - New tool called Bookmark It

I found this new tool over at Bookmark it! that allows you to more easily submit articls and posts to all of the major social network repositories.

Bookmark It! claims:

Instead of having a seperate 'submit this!' button for del.icio.us, Digg, Tailrank, and every other bookmarking site on the planet... you only need one link to bookmarkit.org.

This site will redirect you to your preferred bookmarking site based on settings stored in cookies. One link: no fuss, no muss for web masters.

It seems to work (I tested it out). This may really simplifythings. However, Socilaizer (which I use) still seems to have more sites to submit too. Have you used this tool?

Chad H.

PS - Today's tip: If a blogging idea comes into your head, create a draft post with a title and some notes, save it as a draft and come back to it later in the week rather than starying up into the middle of the night. :)
PPS - Does anyone know how to post-date a blog post in Blogger so I can publish it but not have it appear live until it reaches the specific date I gave it? I'm going to put this in the the things I hate about Blogger.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin