Thursday, August 10, 2006

Out of office marketing

Great article by Karen Gedney over at ClickZ regarding ways to market yourself using your Outlook (or other email client) "out of office" feature by including a link to a blog that you may be updating on the road, a conference you may be attending, a product release you are working towards, some information regarding where you are etc...

It's just another reminder that anything goes when it comes to marketing yourself and your company. Thanks Karen! I am already planning my message for a planned day off on Monday.

Chad H.

PS - I will be visiting my new niece in New Jersey this weekend - can't wait!

Technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently out of the office

Chad said...

I used this technique today to say that I was visiting my niece in New York (which I was) and it really helped people have a better idea of who I am. Great article on ClickZ!! Chad H

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin