Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Anything goes marketing using You Tube

UPDATED! Zeeker was nice enough to tell me that the video below was no longer available so I updated it with a new one.

This was the best and most fun tip of the week by Darren Conian over at Performancing. His suggestion is to go to YouTube and find a video that fits your blog.

Here is what I found (no, that isn't me singing):



This fits my blog as the song is "Anything Goes" and well my blog name is Anything Goes Marketing but I also liked the humour in this video and the pure craziness which reflects my blog posts. I'm try to mix in humour when I blog and you don't know what you're going to get. Thanks Darren! You made my day.

Have you tried searching on YouTube for a video that suits your blog?

Chad H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chad, the video isn't working anymore.

Chad said...

Thanks Zeekr - I updated it. Chad

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin