Monday, April 03, 2006

Anything Goes???


This is the first post of a very exciting (I'm being optimistic) start to my blog. The goal of my blog is to record my travels through the world of marketing. I figure I keep reading all of this stuff and I need somewhere to store it 'casue let's face it, I'm getting older (30) and my brain cells have rotted from all the beer that I consumed during university (or just yesterday actually). Sit back, enjoy, have a laugh (or a beer) and hopefully I'll spark some new ways of thinking (doubt it).

The concept of Anything Goes Marketing is simple: Don't let theories or best practices restrict you when it comes to marketing. We all know that in marketing anything goes and I hope to let you know about stories that I see and hear of that shows just that. I'm very grumpy in my old age as well so expect me to shit on poor marketing camapigns that I come across. Hey, it's my blog and I can do that.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin