- They suggest that the best blog domain is one that is in a subfolder off of your main domain like www.cnn.com/blog
- Tips on writing titles: Write for audience and for search engines. They suggest that suggest that you should "write the post and the title first, then run a few searches at Overture, WordTracker & KeywordDiscovery to see if there is a phrasing or ordering that can better help you to target "searched for" terms." Great tip!!
- They mention that Ask.com's blog search is good to use to search for blogs of interest
- Don't add comments until you build up enough traffic
- Watch what you submit to Digg and Reddit. Only submit 1 in 20 - interesting
Again, great job Rand and thanks for your tips.