7 Days of BSThere are a few things that I didn't like about this campaign:
- They're trying too hard - Reality TV should have some resemblance of being real. This had none of that. It was pure fake drivel. If you're trying to go the route of "keeping things real" then it should actually be real. His date, card game and other adventures were all staged.
- They spent too much $$ - I think this will be a big waste of 40-50 million dollars.
- It wasn't even funny! - I saw the video and didn't laugh and I am the target audience!
- Live like a homeless person - Is it just me or does it seem like a commercial depicting the life of a homeless person with a car? This is not the kind of car that I would want or life I would strive for. What was the point of this campaign? To be funny!? See my last point.
- 7 Days in a Crapbox - I didn't really think much of this car before I saw the commercial and didn't think much of it after I saw the commercial. Still seems like a small crapbox.
What do you think?